Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Okeyday, thissen time for sure.

Mesa stopped, about to open der door, and knocked.
"Chancellor? Are yousa dressed?"
Noah answer.
"Mister Chancellor?" Hmm. Guess hesa noah home. Mesa went in...

And der Chancellor wassen lying on hissen desk, in bright green speedoes, with whipped cream all over hissen face and cucumber slices on hissen eyes.
"Erk!"
"Argh! What? What? Who's interrupting my facial?" Hesa sitten up and taken off der cucumber slices. "You again? Don't you ever knock?"
"Mesa did knocken! Yousa noah answeren!"
"Well, I didn't hear you! I must have fallen asleep!"
"Why are yousa having a facial in yoursa office?"
"My job is my life, Jam Jar." Mesa noah botheren to correcten himsa. "I don't have enough spare time to prepare a good facial, so I have to cater to my beautifying needs while I'm at work. It's not as if I want the seven hours to spend every day on scalp care that Mace Windu has, but just a little time to stop myself winding up like this...





...would be nice!









"Er... okeyday. Well, der crown jewelies of Alderaan and Leia's fork are in yoursa storehouse. Do yousa haven another mission for mesa?"
"As a matter of fact, I do. Kenobi - check. Organa - check. That leaves Jinn, Secura, Starbucker, and of course, yourself... heeheehee!"
"Sorry? What?"
"Erm... nothing. Your next mission. Well, several months ago, the Jedi Knight Aayla Secura disappeared while collecting information for Sith Awareness Week. Find her, interrogate her, and if she has discovered any information that might be used against me, use whatever means necessary to stop her from returning to the Jedi Temple!"
"Why would shesa find information about yousa while shesa wassen researchen for Sith Awareness Week?"
"Er... well... it's a funny story, that... you see... my food company, Darkside Foods, is owne- er... used to be owned by the Sith Order, and, well, you never know, there... may... be some Sith connections in the company that I honestly don't know about! But if Aayla finds evidence of these, pleading ignorance may not be enough to prove me innocent in the Coruscant Supreme Court! So... you see?"
"Noah weally, but okeyday."


These missions keep getten wierder. And theresa someting strange about der Chancellor...

Noahone in theirsa right mind would where speedoes that shade of green.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Darkside Foods make the best twinkies

7:16 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

again with the Speedos, there is something really wrong with that man.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Everbodys gettin into the darkside thing, darkside foods , darkside twinkies.

even wrote a rock song about it, Eddie & the Crusiers did.

ON THE DARK SIDE OH YEAH, ON THE DARRK SIIDDE OHHH YEAAH.

Sorry voice is a little hoarse.

3:15 PM  
Blogger sarvan said...

check aadhar status
update aadhr card address
download aadhr card online

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home