Monday, October 24, 2005

Adventures in the Potato Trade: Part 2

Mesa hassen setten up mesa shop. Issen noah difficult - when mesa getten a new air-conditioner, itsa noah goin in der same place as der old one. So dere issen a hole in der wall where mesa old AC went. Der workmen sayen issen a "memento". Hmm. Well, mesa hassen taken der boards off der hole and starten sellen mesa potatoes out der "window". Of course, mesa customers requiren meticulolous preparation of der potatoes. Theysa mussen bein washen, and dryen, and sprayen with pesticide (noahone seemen to wanten potatoes thassen been near mesa, for some reason) and washen again, run through der spin cycle on Mrs Strudleheimen's washen machine, and finally autographen by famous Jedi Masters. Mesa finden itsa berry difficult. But mesa breaken even! Today, mesa maken a profit of... 2 credits! Well, until someone comen by to getten a refund (hesa sayen Fluke Starbucker issen noah a famous Jedi Master - hmph). Now mesa hassen noah profit, but noah expenses. Could be worse.

Of course, if mesa maken some nutritious low-fat potato chips to sellen...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

written word and written word are essential elements of proper writing techniques.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"written word and written word are essential elements of proper writing techniques."
Well, there's a shock.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

I hear you can power a clock with a potato?

3:11 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I'm sure there must be some mystical incantations that require potatoes to be used. Maybe to help with your eyes?

3:39 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Many uses potatoes have. Be used to stop a runny nose, they can.

Just slice them until pieces the size and shape of your index finger you have. Then, up each of your nostrils stick a piece. Viola! No runny nose.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Dormé said...

Jar Jar, who sold you on the idea of selling potatos?

Don't you know that your needed on Naboo?

9:59 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Don't bill my signature as that of a famous Jedi Master, bill it as a famous Founder of the New Jedi Order Wannabe's signature.

Silly you!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous internet business said...

Hello there, Jar Jar Binks, I thought your this post blog was great with good comments. Awesome. Nice Blog. make money onlinel .

4:33 PM  
Anonymous online home business said...

Hi there Jar Jar Binks. I was searching for the latest information on online home business and somehow, which I don't understand, found your site. Although this post wasn't what I was interested in, I'm sure glad I found your site. I'll keep on looking for online home business but I just had to comment on how much I enjoyed reading the comments here. online home business I bookmarked your site.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading other blogs about best home based business and their products. I occasionally pick up some tips or run across someone or their site that I know. Learning and growing personally is where it is at in this business. Good Luck to you!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home