Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fixen der air conditioning

Today, mesa fancyen some toast for mesa mornen munchen. But der toaster issen in der kitchen, and der kitchen - tanks to der work of FOOF - reminden mesa of Tatooine. Mesa wassen tinken yesterday mesa could copen with thissen. Guess what? Mesa noah can. So, mesa getten a repairman in. A Toydarian hardware dealer Yarael Poof recommenden to mesa - hissen name wassen Bojaa.

Of course, Yarael Poof issen haten mesa and only wanten mesa to sufferen.

Bojaa hovered into der kitchen, wipen der sweat off hissen forehead and hoveren back out.
"Toydaria is a swampy place, Toydarians don't like no heat, eh? I can't go in there, eh? You gotta go in there and follow my instructions to fix de air-conditioner."
"Mesa hassen hiren yousa because mesa comen from a swampy place as well! Mesa can noah fixen thissen!"
"Well, I know how to fix it, you don't, yah? It seems to me dat you have to do what I say, yah?"
"No. Absololutely not."

Five minutes later, mesa wassen in der kitchen, drinken cold water as fast as mesa could swallowen itsa and followen Bojaa's instructions.
"Cut de red wire first!"
BANG!!!
"De *red* wire!"
Thassen all mesa rememberen... mesa waken up in hospital four hours later.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blog surfing looking for more detailed information on internet businesses when I came to your blog. Obviously I got off track somewhere, but I am certainly glad that I did! Would you mind if I link to you from my "favorites" page? Thanks. :)

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surfing the web for info and services on Writers. Not sure why I ended up here. Not what I was searching for, but interesting stuff nonetheless! We are such interesting creatures, us humans. I'm a professional screenwriter, script consultant, and author...so I'm always looking for good writing, interesting people, and new ideas. Anyway...blog on!

6:20 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

wow BANG!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Jar-Jar, you've been splogged!

In any case, when it gets really hot in my apartment, I just strip down to my speedos...that always makes me feel better.

12:22 AM  
Blogger flu said...

hmmm... it was a red "BANG!!!", so shurely it was from the red wire, right?

What other color wire produces a red "BANG!!!"? Yellow? Blue? I think neither.

He set you up Jar JAr.

2:19 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Don't trust those Toydarians. They'll get you every time.
And I'm not sure I'd trust that Poof guy either. Wasn't he the one who recommended this guy to you?

3:43 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Purple and orange might make a reddish "BANG!!!", or maybe the red came from splattered blood.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Anonymous said...
Surfing the web for info and services on Writers. Not sure why I ended up here. Not what I was searching for, but interesting stuff nonetheless! We are such interesting creatures, us humans. I'm a professional screenwriter, script consultant, and author...so I'm always looking for good writing, interesting people, and new ideas. Anyway...blog on!

Anonymous, mesa issen a GUNGAN! See der ears! Yousa hearen mesa accent? Thissen accent sounden human to yousa???

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home