Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Family Troubles: Part 6

*Jar Jar slaps his forehead*
Duh!
Looky, looky!

To Jug Jug Binks, I leave my harmonica, which I know he loves to play and listen to.
To Jar Jar Binks, I leave my engagement ring, since I had once promised he could have it.
To Can Can Binks, I leave my lemon-tree orchard.
To Tup Tup Binks, I leave a pound of my finest whiskey.
!!!

Thissen berry disturbing... itsa suggesten dat Bottle Bottle issen still alive and needen help! But who would try to faken hissen death? And why leaven himsa alive? Mesa muy muy worried about thissen. Mesa hassen deciden to showen thissen to noahone, or der criminal among ussen may hunten mesa down...

7 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

oh i get that!h-e-l-p,help!clever me.

6:37 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

I'll kill him if you want his possessions *cough*

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, good luck with solving this!

8:42 PM  
Blogger flu said...

oooOOOOOooo... and look at this...

To Jug Jug Binks, I leave my harmonica, which I know he loves to play and listen to.
To Jar Jar Binks, I leave my engagement ring, since I had once promised he could have it.
To Can Can Binks, I leave my lemon-tree orchard.
To Tup Tup Binks, I leave a pound of my finest whiskey.

!!!

Don't you see?!?!

That spells :"roogmceorbohse", which is a sly, intentional mis-spelling of ...

GOOBERSMOOCHER!

This must mean something.

2:49 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

wow, it's like a Nancy Drew-Gungan mystery!
All you need is the skirt.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Howya doin' my bestest buddy Jar Jar!

Don't forget to vote on my super superduper super super swell themesong competition. I will pick the winner on Friday!

Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Does that mean you don't get his engagement ring?

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home