Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Family Troubles: Part 5

Can Can wassen now mesa primary suspect, since shesa wassen "conveniently" saven from der investigation by der bomb in mesa bongo. Now, mesa can noah be botheren to go to Otoh Jahai today, so mesa taken a trip to mesa grandmother, Tupaware Tupaware Binks's house.

Mesa ideas issen always goin badly for some reason.

Mesa climben out of mesa bongo and swimmen across der front yard to der main bubble of hersa house. Jussen when mesa wassen about to knocken on der door... boom! Issen exploden! Mesa getten tired of explosions now. Tup Tup issen okay, shesa wassen down at der fish market. In der wreckage, mesa finden another version of der will, definately in Bottle Bottle's handwriting.

To Jug Jug Binks, I leave my harmonica, which I know he loves to play and listen to.
To Jar Jar Binks, I leave my engagement ring, since I had once promised he could have it.
To Can Can Binks, I leave my lemon-tree orchard.
To Tup Tup Binks, I leave a pound of my finest whiskey.
!!!

Mesa tinken thissen an odd will. Mesa noah knowen what der exclamation marks at der end are for, whiskey issen noah measured in pounds, and mesa wassen promised Bottle Bottle's wedding ring, noah hissen engagement ring. Whatsa yousa tinken?

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

This is getting too dangerous, Jar Jar. You should hire a private investigator.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Can Gungans play a harmonica? Don't their toungues get stuck in the little holes?

1:00 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I think... that with a few more of these hand-written pieces of the will... you'd be able to have one fine flock of origami birds.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home