Saturday, September 10, 2005

Family Troubles: Part 2

Itsa seemen dat mesa noah gotten der whole story in mesa e-mail. Yousa seein, mesa cousin Jug Jug Binks tinken dat Bottle Bottle dyen of a heart attack. But mesa cousin Can Can Binks issen disagreein. Shesa tinken dat Jug Jug murderen himsa! And mesa grandmother Tup Tup (Tupaware Tupaware - yousa can seein why wesa shortenen hersa name) just wants to getten on with life and worken out der will.
As well as dividen up Bottle Bottle's will, theysa wanten mesa to investigaten hissen death. Ow.

Der will as issen standen:

To *garbled mess of illegible handwriting* I leave my collection of sea monster eggs.
To Jug Jug Binks, I leave my silver teapot.
To Can Can Binks, I leave *also illegible*
To Tup Tup Binks, I leave my second-best raincoat (the blue one with the pom-poms)
To Jar Jar Binks, I leave... uh... this bit of pocket lint.

Mesa tinken mesa issen cut out a bit. But, mesa hassen been asken to find another copy of der will. Everyone sayen dat thissen mussen just be a first draft, since so much issen missing.

6 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

Hey Jar Jar I could make it look like I killed him and then you could accuse me and then close the case... simple *cough*

9:25 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Don't knock the lint, man.
The Lintonians of the Planet Dust Bunny use it as, like, currency.
QGJ

2:46 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Pocket lint! You got pocket lint!!?!
eh...I'll trade you some toe jam for some pocket lint!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Maybe they'll let you take the monster eggs.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Hmm... Tanken yousa, Qui-Gon. Mesa will rememberen thissen.

2:01 PM  
Blogger flu said...

So, like... how much pocket lint is it?

Is it a collection that's been built up over time, or just one pocket-pickin's-worth?

This is important.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home