Thursday, September 08, 2005

Family Troubles: Part 1

Mesa back home again! Issen been months since mesa wassen here last time, and mesa noah goin to seein any of mesa family thassen time. Thissen issen whatsa thissen visit issen about.Yousa seein, mesa great-grandfather, Bottle Bottle Binks, hassen dyin. Mesa hassen been callen back to Naboo because hissen last will unt testament issen incomplete, and *mesa* hassen got power of attourney! Even worse, hesa wassen berry rich (well... rich for a gungan). Mesa relatives issen all squabbling over hissen wealth. Mesa issen goin tomorrow morning to finden out der situation.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you have here, I have added it to my list and will check in often!

Best Wishes,
Ken
Read Faster

5:30 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Jar Jar... you know I was an old friend of Botte Botte, I mean Bole Bole, I mean Bottle Bottle, yea thats it. So I'll drop by some time to pick up my portion of his wealth *cough*

8:40 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Jar Jar,

Sorry to hear about Bottle Bottle I am. I hope that doing well, your cousins Can Can and Jug Jug are.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Jar-Jar, you've been splogged!

1:56 AM  
Blogger flu said...

SPLOG!

hold on here... YOU have power of attourney?

2:47 AM  
Blogger Master Ki-Adi-Mundi said...

I am with Fluke on this one. YOU have power of attorney? Scary...

12:19 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

may the force be with you,jarjar,bottlebottle,cancan and jugjug.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Bummer about Grampa Bottle Bottle.
Uh, now might not be a good time to say anything, but remember that life debt you have?
Yeah.
Just sayin'.
QGJ

4:16 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

So sorry about your grandfather, Jar Jar. Make sure your grandmother, Tupperware Tupperware is doing fine.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home