Friday, June 24, 2005

Mesa needen new speeder

Mesa issen haven a really bad day. First mesa alarm clock broke, so mesa didn't waken up until nine thirty, so mesa haven no time for mornen munchen. Mesa getten dressed and maken coffee at der same time, so now dere issen coffee stains on mesa robes and mesa coffee wassen full of shredded cotton. Den mesa driven through Coruscant in mesa cruddy old Naboo speeder, breaken der speed limit all der way, while tryen to post dissen entry with mesa laptop computer. Itsa went badly.
Mesa issen aching all over. Mesa cruddy old Naboo speeder issen now a cruddy old Naboo scrap heap. Itsa wassen not insured, either; der insurance companies issen vampires! Theirsa prices issen waay too high. And, mesa gotten a pile of forms as high as mesa head on mesa desk.
Can anyone recomenden a place to get a new speeder? Or at least an insurance company whosa not hiren extortionists?

5 Comments:

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Jar Jar, man.
I think you should ring up an old buddy by the name of JawaJuice. He'll get you a good deal on something. But just don't get one of those Pintos or Gremlins. And you would look really bad in a Bug.
QGJ

4:09 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I agree with Qui-Gon...Either that or try Ebay. Ebay is good.

6:20 AM  
Blogger flu said...

The Senator can probably hook you up with a sweet ride, but you may have to listen to her and pretend to care for a while first.

6:45 AM  
Blogger j00|{z said...

What if you build one yourself? I think you have it in you.

9:24 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Jar Jar..! How are you doing ol' buddy ol' pal?
Soooooooo...I hear you need a new speeder. Well, I'm glad you came to me. Have I got a deal for you!
*wink...wink*
So name your speeder..any speeder and I'll let you have it for half price. You heard me, HALF PRICE!
Just give me twenty-four hours to hot wir-*...eh...I mean get it from the factory and it's yours!
I'll even throw in a pine scent air freshener...no extra charge...just cos I like ya.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home